注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月31日土曜日

Daily Journal 08/31th

What happened today
I woke up at 8:00 in the morning.
Run out side
And headed to work part-time.
I work from 11:00 to 18:30, and come back home
To eat dinner.

I think I need more time to practice drawing, and it will be only in the morning.

I wanna wake up early.

My strategy will be to prepare the exercise clothes next my bed, wake up and change into it as soon as I woke up.

I have a bad skin, and work makes it much worse. How can I deal with that? I need to think about it.

I had pain in my whole body because of  so hard exercise these days.

I need time to heal, and reduce the amount of time of Swimming.

Story: time is limited. I cannot go back the time to fix it. Even if I made a huge mistake, that might hurt myself or others. I cannot undo it. I need to accept it and move on. Do not fight the last war.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿