注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月22日木曜日

Whatever happen to now, Amor fati.

I can fear and worry anything in the future.

However, remember I also feared and worried so many things in the past, and
they were nothing I feared, and none of them affected my life as I expected. Actually, fears and worries are not bad. These feelings tell me I have to be careful about something and keep more attention. However, the problem is that it crowds reasons and reality.I sometimes fear things that I do not even need to fear at all.

Viktor E Flankl says in the book Man's Search for Meaning.

Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and happiness.

Whatever happens to myself, I can chose how I respond to the reality.

How big the obstacles are in my life.

Yeah, I will feel deep emotion, but I can respond to that. I will not be killed or ruined by that. I can stand up again.

I cannot control 80 percent of my life, but  I have some control over it.

That is enough.

Therefore, whatever fear I felt,

rejection of others

rejection of my crush

being the worst in the room

losing physical fitness

a war

death

making huge mistakes

sickness

embarrassed in front of people

Oh, I see how I afraid of being a failure socially as I write what I fear.

Amor Fati.

Love the fate.










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿