注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月28日水曜日

Will Smith's Talk on Fear


I wrote about active learning, and I watched this video on fear, and it was nice, so I would like to write an article about it.

I thought he is really good at telling a story. it moved me. Can I do it? I need to practice. How he speaks, and the choice of words are very important to tell a interesting story.

One of the points which interesting story contain is that it is personal and people can connect to that.

Umm, it do no have to be personal because some interesting stories are group story.

People have to be able to connect to that.

In this case, everyone feels fear, and every fear has similar characteristic.
We tend to exaggerate fear. Usually, what we fear is not as awful as we think.

He talked about that in his talk interestingly.

Therefore, I think we need to be interested in human nature and people, when telling a story.

I also need to practice how to tell a story interestingly.

In the talk, he stands up to talk because I think he wanted to feel strong or actually feel strong.

He uses his whole body to speak that I can imitate.

I really liked the last thing he said.

GOD placed the best things on the other side of fear.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿