注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月18日日曜日

HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE?

Even though I have not finished the whole book yet, How to make friends and 

influence people, I think the book is very great, but it seems that how to use this

book is very important.

yeah, this is just a my idea, but let me write it down.

In the book, it gives us some advice, like

NEVER COMPLAIN OR CRITICIZE OR JUDGE.

the advice is very powerful for the most people and very effective.

However, I think it is also dangerous to think this as a universal law, and

superficially think "Okay, I use this technique and people will like me."

BECAUSE EACH INDIVIDUAL IS DIFFERENT.

Deciding a form of how to communicate with others can be connected to

make each individual into a box.

Yes, I am not saying the principles does not work. They works greatly.

However, I think this book has a negative side if used wrongly.

EACH INDIVIDUAL IS A COUNTRY WHICH IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM YOU.

I think what attract others is to really see they are as who they are and giving

them individual attention.

I think I should treat the book as a book on human nature which came from great

experiments in Dale Carnegie institution.

Dale Carnegie gives us very great insight on human nature by giving his ideas

through his experiences and research on people.

He suggest to use the knowledge on human nature so that make influence around

us.

WOW, it is very difficult to put in plain words.

I think I need to read the book, and review so that I can cut them in pieces.

Interpret the book in my way.










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿