注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月28日水曜日

2019/08/28 Daily Journal

What happened
It was raining.
I did meditation in the morning.
I went to school by train.
I was listening to 50th Law by Robert Greene.
I practiced drawing.
After that, I went back to home and slept.
I woke up and ate dinner with family.

Story
Decide who I wanna be and I DO NOT wanna be. Learn from everyone I admire in my path. Be the best version of myself.

Emotional Reaction 
Doubt, inferiority or fear.
During practicing animation at school, some of students came to class, and they talked about their project in front of the class. I somehow felt inferior of that because their speech was really good because they are doing a project. In other words, I compared myself to others. As I started to write this blog and become conscious of my unconscious. I have this tendency. However, something was different in this time. I was aware of that I feel this way because of this tendency, and I somehow react in a different way. I talked to myself Emerson's quotes.

"Envy is ignorance and imitation is suicide."

I was aware of that. After sometime, the feeling disappeared and I was in normal state again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cost
1500yen 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿