注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月7日水曜日

Conformation Bias in Love

Love is an emotion.

Love is a reaction to the action by another when seeing someone have something I lack.

We cannot control feeling of love of others.

Even though I believe that my partner loves me.

It can disappear anytime.

Therefore, do not be attached to the feeling of others.

Do not rely on them.

It does not mean that never love anyone.

Put value on your feeling of love and actions.

I love another person, and act on that.

When one is in danger, help her.

When one needs someone close to you, be the one.

Eventually, provide what others want from me, not I want from others.

However, I should not be attached or except others to love me or do something for me.

Love is a feeling, My lover can leave me anytime when the feeling disappear.

Do not take it personally. Seduction is a kind of light-hearted game.

Accept it, and move on.

The way of the superior of is about the giving.
David Deida


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿