注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月16日金曜日

Seduction

In The Art of Seduction, the author, Robert Greene says that seduction is a light-

hearted game.

Yes, there is nothing good or bad in life, only facts and seduction is also the same.

I should never take seduction seriously. Who I seduce will never be mine.

In law 20 of 48 laws of power by Robert Greene is DO NOT COMMIT TO ANYONE.

I should not commit to anyone, including my crush or my friend.


However, I have to be also serious about seduction.

Seduction is about telling how important another person is, their uniqueness and

specialness. it is fucking difficult.

It is not easy at all. I have to put so much effort and energy into it. It is a kind of

art in life. Look at great movies and books that moves us. The authors and

directors put so much energy and time to impress us. That is why we feel it.

Listening to others and finding what others tick is a skill, and one mindless move

can hurt others. I have to care about every detail. In film, one unnecessary cut

will destroy the flow of the film. It does not mean that I should take seduction so

seriously and burn out by doing too hard, but it should be pleasurable to think and

create an art.

I should not be just who I am.  I need to put myself into another person.

Think it is different from overwhelming opposite sex with masculine energy.

Yesterday, I was taking to another woman I am attracted to and it seems that she

did not listen to me. I think it is because I did not talk in a interesting way or

topic.

However, it really hurt me. I was not able to use correct aversion and desire.

At that time, I desired another to act in a certain way.

However, I think seduction lies beyond something reasonable, good and evil.

Seduction is to give in to temptation. I think anyone wants to let down one's guard

,and surrender to another person or overwhelmed by another.

When one is paying individualized attention, we can feel it. When one is just

being one-self, we can also feel it that he/she is not paying individual attention,

he/she is just being themselves.

I think we crave that kind of individual attention in life.

It is kind of fiction in life.

To make a fiction, one has to know the reality first.

Therefore, I would like to be more observed to others and in reality intensely.

Because I want to tell others how special and important they are.

And in this self-observed world, seduction will have potential of great power.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿