注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月24日土曜日

2019/08/24 Daily Diary

What happened today.
Woke up.
Prepare for the gym.
Run for 30 min in the gym.
Work part-time until 10:00.

Story
I had a interesting experience.
I had a rest time today at MacDonald I worked.

There were one man, two girls, and me.
They were talking together except me.

I think I had some choices.
1. Join the talk (I was not interested in their talk)
2. Leave there 
3. Do whatever I want

Therefor, I chose 3. I started to read a book with ear phones.
I did not know the right thing to do then.
However, I think I have to express myself, do whatever I want.
It do not mean being a shit.

I cannot erase what I have done. I accept that.

Again

remember

Envy is ignorance, and imitation is suicide.

You know who you are.

Be yourself, until you die.

That is anything I need. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
burgers 380yen
burgers 350yen

total      730yen





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿