注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月9日金曜日

The a superman

Nothing is good or bad in life.

Whatever happens in life, the facts and interpretations of them remain

Whatever is done in life. It will disappear in many years ago.

Then, why do we have to live in the world?

Is there no purpose in life?

Is there no meaning in life?

How should I spend time?

Should I live just led by my emotion?

Stoic says we are meant to live accordance to nature.

What is the nature of human beings?

Actually, I do not know about it.

However, I think we have to live vertueously.

Balance is the key.

We have to live using our reasons.

Do the right thing in the present moment to whatever life throws at us.

What is right or wrong? We decide it by ourselves.

In addition to live vertueously, we should be allowed to be ourself.

We are unique. Each of us is different.

Each of us has unique potential to flowerish.

We should be allowed to go for the self-interest.

In my case, these days, I realized I love women so much that I do anything.

Why do I read books or exercise to be a better person or be stronger.

Of course for women I love.

It is not because I wanna control women and make them like me and have sex.

Sorry maybe yes.

It comes from very deep inside of myself.

I really think I wanna be the strongest man in the world.

It is OK that women reject me BECAUSE I put value in my action.

To be a better man. I should be allowed to go for the direction.

I also like philosophy and drawing and animation and especially story-telling.

I can enjoy these things i love while I am alive. How greatful I am!!

Therefore, the life maybe has no meaning. Nothing is good or bad.

I should not tak things so seriously.

However, there will be a lot of great things in life.

Why don’t I enjoy them while I am alive.

Enjoy life and be a Superman, yourself.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿