注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月4日日曜日

Accepting the human nature and move on

These days, I struggle with repressing my emotion and how to deal with my doubts in life to live this harsh environment.

First, I think I was wrong at this approach to repress my emotion to deal with life because we are emotional  but only rational. We are an emotional and rational animal. I feel emotion. This is nothing wrong about it. I feel envy, happy, lust, excited, fear like any other animal feel. Just look around the nature and observe those animals or creatures. They are fucking the same as us.

Therefore, repressing the emotion is not right approach to deal with these emotion because we are human beings. It is AGAINST our nature.

First,I need to accept I am emotional as other people.

Second, I can observe how emotion is working in my mind.

Third, realize that it is only emotion.

Fourth, act on what is right at the right moment.

As a human being, just reacting emotionally is not enough.
I need to confront the emotion which is animal part of my nature and love it, and I am able realize that it is only emotion, not my rational mind.

I need to cultivate virtue in myself to use my emotion and rational mind wisely.

This is how to live according to nature as human being.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿