注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月21日水曜日

1 percent better every aspect of life a day

Today, I have read Atomic Habits by James Clear.

The book was very informative especially for me.

It explained about what habits is and how it is formed and changed very clearly.

I have been struggling how do certain things in a certain situation.

I tend to make many mistakes over and over again, and blame myself for that.

I realized it is not because I am wrong or not, but habits, the system is not useful.

By understanding habits, I will have more freedom to change my life.

I would like to write about the idea of the book in the blog in the future.

However, in this article, I would like to post my goal after finishing the book.

I would like to change my habits that I do not like one by one in every aspect of

life.

First step is to try to internalize 13 virtue of benjamin franklin into my character.
1.Temperance: Eat not to dullness. Drink not to elevation.
2.Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling conversation.
3.Order: Let all your things have their places. Let each part of your business have its time.
4.Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve.
5.Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself: i.e., Waste nothing.
6.Industry: Lose no time. Be always employed in something useful. Cut off all unnecessary actions.
7.Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit. Think innocently and justly; and if you speak, speak accordingly.
8.Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
9.Moderation: Avoid extremes. Forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
10.Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanness in body, clothes, or habitation.
11.Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
12.Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring; never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
13.Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.


Especially, order. My room or bag tend to be messy, and 

I realized it has a huge negative effect on habits too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿