注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月14日水曜日

See the whole.

When we repeat the same routine and activity all the time.

We tend  to let our vision narrower.

We tend to compare others which is around our routine.

Remember. This is not a true story. 

For example, I am practicing drawing. I am good at drawing in class, and practice

drawing for 2 hours a day. I play video games or do other stuff when I am not dra

wing. I am good at drawing compared to other students in class.

I believe that I am good and OK.
 
However, in reality, if I change my perspective and see the world a little differently.

There are thousands of people who are better at drawing than me, and they

practice thei work 2, 3 or even 4 times more and harder than me.

Compared to them, my drawing is like a shit!!!

I need to realize that, and see the reality.

I also wanna be a better man and human beings.

I think I am working hard toward that goal.

But others are also working, and training harder to be a better man.

They challenge things that they hate,  they fear, and improve themselves in

every aspect of life. It does not mean compare myself to others, and what others

are doing. However, when I feel important or better about myself, my ego is doing

something here. Then, talk to yourself.

The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean.

it is an old saying

I have to constantly remind myself to see the reality.

Not the illusion, that I wanna see.

It is a skill to cultivate.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿