注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月9日金曜日

Fake confidence and true connfidence

Hi.

I would like to write about my life and emotional reaction.

I usually work in the Macdonald close to my house, 20 mins ride by by

I like people there and have a good time working there.

Yesterday, I worked in a different place for the first time.

A different Macdonald.

The people there were different and working style is also different.

I had a feeling of challenge at that time.

When I work in the Macdonald I usually work, I feel comfortable

but, I also feel it is like routine and a kind of boring.

Therefor, it was a refreshing experience for me to work in a different Macdonald.

Emotional reaction:
Feeling of comfort and disconfort or challenge

Feeling of comfort
When we follow routine or doing the same things over and over again,

We feel like we are in control of my life. When we communicate with

the same people, and doing the same deeds and c following the routine,

We feel comfortable.

Feeling of discomfort or challenge

When we do things that is outside of routine, or interact with completely different people,

The usual confort disappears and we feel uncomfortable or challenged. However, we

often realize how we are capable to  adapt to the situation, how strong we are.


We usually feel confident in our life. We think that we can deal with anything when we follow

simple routine or habits. In other words, we live in our fantasy. However, when we are put in a very

different place or situation, we realize  how our confidence was fake. Think about each of us is going

to go to a place where the war is going

on. You can hear scream, sound of gun and weapons everywhere. You can see danger everywhere.

Then, you see the reality.

I do not know the difference between true and fake difference because I do not know true confidence

Is. However, I would like to think about what it is and the life will show me what it is.

I think true confidence is not about believing that I am genious or being over-confident about my

skills or capabilities. It comes from accepting  human nature and myself  including what I am

Good at and bad at, and experiencing what and how I can deal with this harsh and dark realities.

It comes from how I react to what life throws at me.

I think one of the most important point or thing to live in the life’s journey. Which is to have faith. It

Is to believe that you are capable of dealing with anything in life. We are weak and can lose and fail a

a lot of times. However, you will be OK. I am not saying you will be happy, but you will be OK.

We have power to choose our response to what happens to us. Which I think is one of the most

precious and beautiful part of human beings.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿