注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月19日月曜日

Why don’t I enjoy the only thing we have.

I have my own desire and goal.

I wanna succeed in becoming an animation artist.

I wanna end up with the woman I love.

I wanna be good at that or that.

These desires are not bad.

However, these goals or desires will lead to ego

that does not exist.

Am I gonna be happy when I become like Makoto Shinkai?

Nah, only the fact remains.

Am I gonna be happy when I be with my crush? Yeah, maybe, but

the  reality will set in, it is just a emotion.

I am not saying that never chase these desires

Dream and love are beautiful and great.

However, these desires often cloud the most important things in life.

Now, the moment.

Nothing is good or bad, only interpretation.

Sadly, we are only the brain and chemicals that it produces.

We are just human beings.

Nothing wrong with that, just accept it.

We control tiny and tiny parts of our lives.

Even if I reach a great goal, nothing will change

Only the fact and interpretation of it remains.

It might release a lot of chemical in my brain, but

That is it.

It is OK to think about a plan.

However, instead of obsessing about it, just live in the moment

without any judgement on who I am and who others are and what it is.

Only moment we have is Now. Why don’t we just enjoy it?






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿