注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月29日木曜日

2019/08/29 Daily Journal

What happened today?
I woke up at 7:00.
I did not have time to exercise, so I just meditated, and headed for the school.

In the train, I listen to 48 strategies of war by Robert Greene.

1 hour in the train, so I think I need to use it wisely.

I would like to listen to 1 chapter of an audiobook, and take notes on that.

I need to schedule it.

After that, I practiced animation until 3 pm at school.

I ate Karubi-don at Yoshinoya, which is a donburi restaurant in Japan for lunch.

I came back to home. In the train, I do not remember what I was doing, which is really bad.

I talked with my mother about my life and my stress, but I realized talking this to her will not solve it. I need to accept suffering in life and start living my life.

Prepared to swim in the gym.

I swam until 19:30.

Back to home, and ate dinner and now writing this blog.

Story Is it possible to love two person at once? This feels pretty strange. I do not know who I love. I am confused. When I am in love with one woman, I felt just right. The burning emotion is directed toward one person. However, when I am attracted to two women at once, those feelings of love are divided.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karubi-don     650 yen
Protein drink    250 yen

900 yen

Protein is a bit expensive man.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿