注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月7日水曜日

Beyond Good and Evil

Hi.

Two days ago, I watched Weathering with You by Makoto Shinkai.

It was really great!! Everything including music, story, and of course the animation was fantastic.

However, I felt strange about the story. I thought  the hero was really emotional.  Doing everything

that he can do for the heroine. For example, stealing a bicycle, holding out a gun, ignoring traffic

lights.

Yeah, it may be acceptable for love. However, when I am in his shoes, can I do it?

I think Makoto Shinkai is a great seducer.

In the book of Art of Seduction

These is a anti-seductive quality, Moraliser.

it is whose who judge actions of others based on Moral, what is good or evil, right or wrong.

I think I have this tendency in some aspects of life.

In seduction, there will be a time when I need to be against the world or the law to prove how

important who I am seducing is,

It does not mean that I can do anything. As a human being, I have to choose what to do with my own

reason. It is never right to act because others are doing in a certain way.

Balance is the most important in human life. It dose not come naturally, but it comes from constant

effort to be a good human being.

Love is a emotion, and we are emotional animals. We feel it and we can choose how to deal with it.

Sometimes it is good to overwhelmed by it, and sometimes it is good to hold back.

What to do? The right answer will be in the present moment.

"whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿