注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月15日木曜日

Making mistakes and move on

Human beings make mistakes.

Yesterday, after finishing part-time job, our coworkers were on our way home.

I was talking to a man working together. However, another woman was alone.

It was night at 21:00. It was dangerous for her to walk alone.

I could talk to her and feel her safe. I did not do it because of my selfishness.

I cannot do it over again. I need to accept that.

I cannot help making mistakes, and some of the mistakes might not be important.

I just need to learn from it and try to improve myself without any loss.

However, some of the mistakes I make can be crucial.

That can affect my life. That can affect other people's life.

That can hurt others. That can hurt myself or lose my life.

I and others will be deeply hurt, but mistakes are not in my control. 

It does not mean do not care what happens in my life at all.

Try to avoid the worst situation by learning and changing my behavior when I 

make mistakes over and over again because I will be making mistakes over and 

over again. Then, I will be a better person day by day.

However, the day may come. 

Accept the reality and move on. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿