注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月12日月曜日

Never project my own image or idea to others

One of the worst thing we can do in the life is to project my own thought 

and ideas to others, and assume that others are same as us. Each of us is

very different. We are different genetically. We are different from gender and,

we are different from experiences we have in life. We have different education.

We form paradigm, how we see the world.

Each of us is like a great book to explore including myself.

Each of us has a different background, history, education, influence.

Each of the books is very deep, and interesting, but extremely difficult to

understand.

Never think that I know one person or not.

Never put one in a small box or category.

The book is constantly changing, writing itself.

I do not even know about myself.

Even though I think I know who I am, it is illusion.

I only know who I think I should be, but not who I am truly.

I need to examine throughout life time.

I might never understand others and myself.

However, I think it is important to admit that I do not know anything

and try to understand 10 or 20 percents of who truly I am or others are,

not trying to ignoring or turn my head away from the truth.

It will have great impact on my relationships with others.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿