注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月14日水曜日

Create things I need

This is a hypothesis. I am not sure that it works in the reality.

I will jot down this idea before it disappears.

In every area of life, or in animation or in making a drawing,

every time it is said that create something that others need or want.

We have to see the trends, how others are reacted to certain topics or not.

And, make something that suits the trends.

Yeah, it works definitely. However, I think this does not create a masterpiece.

Because it is not connected with who I am.

I think every great book or work expressed their own thought or need.

Each of them wanted a work like this to be in this world or

wanted to express their own thought, not caring what others think.

Others just reacted to them, works expressing their uniqueness.

It does not mean that just think about myself and do whatever I want.

Here again balance is very important.

I am unique, and can I use my uniqueness for others?

There are many criteria for makings something.

First, create something I need or wanna express.

others might want one,too.

This blog is one of things I need.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿