注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月21日水曜日

Daily Journal August 21th

Today, I did not have to work part-time at MacDonald.

I went to a Cafe close to my house, ordered a cup of tea(400yen), and read and finished a book, Atomic Habits by James Clear. It was amazing! I need to use what he taught in my life, so I started this journal again.

In journal, I would like to write these things
Any impression
Emotional reaction
Story(anything that was interesting or impressed me)
Expense

Emotional reaction
I feel strong or big when I walk and listen to a self-improvement book while being relaxed. I do not know why.

Fear?
When a bee came close to me suddenly, I jumped up and became small.
I think it is a reaction to protect myself, and I conciser a bee strong.

Story
I felt really great or excited when I knew something that I did not know.
Today, I learn how to form a habit. Knowing something that I had ignored for a long time was actually a great experience. It was like an aha moment.

Oh, I need to make this journal short because in the beginning habit must be easy.
Anyway, see you again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expense today
a cup of tea 400yen at Lamp, a Cafe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿