注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月16日月曜日

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOOSE to respond to any hard circumstances and adversities.

I respect Robert Greene because his love of humans and his great skill to observe others and put him into another human being from inside out, understanding human nature. I admire his skill and I would like to cultivate the skill by focusing more on others, what others want, not on myself, what I want from others.

I love creating video games together with other people because one of the greatest feeling I can derive cannot be obtained by myself. Putting other talents together and creating something new is really one of the greatest part of  human nature. I experienced this feeling when I create video games together with other students.

I love being with my friends who I can open myself, and be myself.

I love my family. Even thought my family is not the perfect I wished. My family is only one to me. My father, my mother, my brother is only one for me. They have flows, human nature, and faults. There is no one perfect in the world. However, I cannot forget how much I appreciate them for being with my family, living together, sharing time together, raising me, giving love, thinking and worrying about me. I am here, breathing and writing this article because of them. I tend to be miserable, but I appreciate to be born in this family.



I appreciate great moments in life.
Usually, I do not try to create these moments, but it usually happens when I really enjoy livings. Going to karaoke with my friends, meeting old friends, traveling around  the world and meeting new people and leaving them, encountering new and interesting insights and ideas of life.



I love films.


"a stranger will say with masterly good sense precisely what we have thought and felt all the time. and we shall be forced to with shame our opinion from another. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here are very insightful words from great thinkers and life's teachers. 

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by live-daily and hourly. Our answer must consist, not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual."

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.

I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the hard I work the more I live, I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no "brief candle" for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."
George Bernard Shaw



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿