注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月22日日曜日

2019/09/19 Daily Journal

I do not remember much about the day, but I remember I swam and read books on stoicism.

I had a realization that what I read matters, but how to apply what I learned into my life that matters to control my situation.

I also had a revaluation about how our thinking affect our body and chemical structure.

My worth comes from myself.

Studying abroad
My relationships
My constant attempt to live in this harsh world

No one can deny my worth and my life. 

We constantly fight up and down pull of life. It is easy that we let our negative thoughts or downward pull dominate our life. Life is battles in every moment. 

I will not live as others expected me to live.

I am only one in the world.

How to control detachment from life and living my life.

Nothing is clunged to I.me or mine.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿