注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月20日金曜日

Daily Gratitude Journal 2019/09/20

What am I grateful for?
1. Today, I go to school to meet other students and teachers in school. I am happy to go there and start learning something new there.

2. I am grateful for air to breath, hands and feet to move, and I can live today.

3. I have read a great book called "How to Win Friends and Influence People." , and I am sure that the author loved people. I am very grateful to meet him through books and understand his ideas.

What are my goals today?
1. I now have to start dealing with wars of life, which is to be thrown in the crowds. My human nature of desire to belong will be very strong and my tendency to compare myself with others and my life with others will be much stronger. Each of people there will be eager to get power and to feel secure there. It is kinds of a war. I have the same experience every time I face a situation with many people. The last time I had was the farewell party for my store manager.  I am OK being lonely in the crowd I was used to be that way. Anyway, people and judgement of them are not in our control.

Relax and be myself. There is nothing wrong with me.

We are unique in some ways, and it is never appropriate to compare myself with others. Each of us are unique and one.

Individual is much bigger than words and judgement of others.



"There is a time in every man's education when he arrives conviction that envy is ignorance and imitation is suicide that he must take himself for better or worse as his portion;that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till. The power which resides in him is new in nature. and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tries."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the case, feeling miserable in the crowd, Adler says the feeling of your are worth, just by living and breathing is enough to live in this world and contributing to the world, so believe in  yourself. I am connected with very precious lives, our ancestors, parents, and those who believe in me. Whatever the situation is, believe in myself. You are miracle in the world. 

2. Enjoy the present moment, and be myself.

3. Put my focus on others, outside and work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿