注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月15日日曜日

2019/09/14 Daily Journal

That day was my last day at Tokyo.

I woke up and went for Tokyo Game Show.

I met Hikaru there and another friend living in Tokyo, Yusuke.

I have not met Yusuke for a long time, so it was nice.

He had not changed, no actually he had changed.

He told me I had not changed too, no I think had changed, and my nature had not changed.

He too, he had not changed, but his nature had not changed.

I cannot hide myself. Everyone can see my nature.

We looked around TGS.

I could meet Kakeru, but I did not meet him. I think that was my mistake.

Actually, I did not enjoy these booths much.

I enjoyed the company of friends the more.

They might deceive me, and leave me for their own way. I know that.

However, at least, I can be their friends until they like to be with me.

This is the same for my crush. She can love another man anytime and any moment.

I have to accept that I cannot control other people.  

However, I will never love one selfishly like I have done when I was a university student.

Love is an action to serve, unless I do not serve others, I do not feel to love one. Love starts from myself. Sacrificing myself for others.

By the way, I loved creating games. However, I did not like seeing Tokyo Game Show so much. I do not know why I think I feel money and business there.

I love games like undertale because it is not only getting money, but it expresses something the creator wanna to express like choice and friendships.

I need to know myself. What do I love, What do not I love to do? Who am I?

Anyway, after TGS, I went to karaoke with them, and we had a good time.

Yusuke and I had dinner together at a barbecue restaurant.

after that, I went back to my home town.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿