注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月30日月曜日

2019/09/30 Daily Gratitude

3 things I am grateful for 

I am grateful for having air to breath.

I am grateful for having access to home, water and food. It is not because my power, but others are working for us somewhere to provide food, gas, water, and so on and on.

I am grateful for my mother, father and brother and grand parents are still alive, and I am given time to spend time with them.

3 goals I wanna accomplish today

1.I finish storyboard for my animation project.

2.Live accordance to this quotes.

First, do nothing inconsiderately, nor without a purpose. Second, make thy acts refer to nothing else than to a social end. 

3.Live a human life, while living accordance to Nature.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿