注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年10月2日水曜日

2019/10/02 Daily Gratitude Journal

Hi, these days, I skip posting.  I have a lot of revelations, so I need to post a lot!!!

What I am grateful for

1.I can learn new things and find something new about the world

2.I have met great thinkers like Steven R. Covey, Robert Greene, Dale Carnegie and Stoics and so on who who are very deep at human nature, and taught me about how to live

3.I am grateful because I love human and I am now able to use what I learned into my own idea so that it is suitable for my life.



3 aims for today

1.Objective judgement, now, at this very moment.
Unselfish action, now, at this very moment,
Willing acceptance-now,at this very moment-of all external events.
That's all you need.

2. What can I contribute for the humanity.

3. Spend today, being aware of death. Live a human life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿