注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年10月17日木曜日

2019/10/13 Daily Journal

Fear is an illusion that we create in our mind.

Yesterday, I went part-time, and I was so into seducing other women, and I lost my purpose and what to live for.

I lost my independence, needing others and clinging others.

What happens when I am disliked by others.

Nothing, literally nothing!!

I am OK as I am without others.

I would die if I lived in fear of anything.

I hated the feeling of dependence on others so much that I would die if I live like that.

Everyone and each of us just live for their own interest and nothing is wrong with that.

Never depend on others.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿