注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月28日土曜日

Weekly Journal from 9/23 to 9/28.

9/23
I went to school. I have not met students there, so I felt nervous.
I started to draw illustration. It is about self-reliance. I am really excited to express myself though drawing.

I think expression is one of the greatest things in life. I hope a future when everyone expressing their idea freely without feeling judged.

9/24
I started to make an animation work with other students in class. I will be in charge of that. I am responsible for everything including quality. This is very responsible, but a great chance to learn about leadership and finishing a project. I have to work so hard I am going to die after this project.

Do not trust other team members. I need to think I am going to finish this project by myself.

The theme is Change.

9/25
I practiced background drawings, and I felt other students are better than me. It made me inferior. In group, we tend to compare myself with others. I need to master this, and others will feel the same, too. It is human nature, but how to deal with that!?

9/26
The day was about job hunting and after that it was about animation. I need to finish storyboard by the next week. I need to make many of them, so that which is the most interesting. I need to have them seen by many, so that I can have objective opinions from others.

I think it is better to take this 2 weeks.
One for making first draft and two for making it better.
Anyway this one will be the worst animation ever I will see.


9/27
There was a class on sketch. It was very useful. I knew most of what the teacher has said, but it is very great for him to explain what he has said in an easy to understand way. I need to draw if I want to be able to draw well. That is very simple and easy.

I helped an English space at ECC comp. It seems that I can help that scape and earn some money with that. However, it was much more difficult than I thought. First, I have not taught English, so I did not have enough draws of English to say.

I think output and actually doing is  one of the most important thing in life to learn anything.

If interested in something, just do it and practice it many times.

After that I had class on dessin. It was difficult. I need to practice drawing harder and harder. Remember drawing is a way to learn about the life, and I am a student of life.

After school, I stay at school to work on my animation project. We discussed with others students about it, and could get some feedback from others.




Do women feel feeling of inferiority?  My answer will be yes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿