注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月19日木曜日

2019/09/18 Daily Journal

What happened
I woke up in the morning.

I went to work at 11:00, but it was too early, so I went back home and and went to work again.

I worked until the night, making burgers. I enjoyed to have a good time with people there.

I realized how women are beautiful and strong there, so I would like to write a post about that impression in the near future maybe tomorrow morning.

I really love them, and be a man who is entitled to be loved by them.

How love is diminished.
""

I need to focus my attention to other people, and do whatever I believe to be good for the world.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿