注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月12日木曜日

2019/09/06 Daily Journal

Hi..!
I was really busy these days, so I could not post articles.

HOWEVER, THERE WERE SO MUCH LEARNING IN THESE DAYS, SO I WILL WASTE VALUABLE EXPERIENCE IF I DO NO WRITE THEM DOWN.

On 2019 September 6th

I hang out with two of my friends from my university.

I had not met them for a year.

I went to Abeno Harukas, which is the tallest building in Japan.

I chatted with one of my friends about life and the next meeting.

After that, we met together the other friend and ate a lot of meal at a buffet restaurant at a beautiful hotel.

My friends seem that they did not change much on the surface,but they would had many experiences that they did not talk.

As I live life, I started to realize LIFE IS IN A CONSTANT CHANGE. Our feeling, thinking, ideas, the world, people, nature, body, everything is in a constant change.

In the book of The Way of The Superior Man, the author calls it feminine.

I cannot live against it, and blame the world about the change. This will only make me miserable, I have to live with it.

I have to surrender to the world.

Anyway, the food was great.

I had a great time!!

I cannot forget the experience.

The Flow of Seduction
This day, I experienced how being bold, and have no hesitation in seduction is very important.

Hayato, which is one of the friends I hang out with was a seducer at the day.
Even though he might not realize he is seducing.

I did not know where Abeno Harukas is and about the meal.

He prepared everything for us. That day's plan was very completed.

All I had to do was just be there and have fun.

The view from the building was really great, and I am very frustrating because I lost my reasons at that time a little.  That is the power of seduction.

The experience of being seduced was quite nice, and I could learn a lot from that.

I think it comes from deep focus on others.

He thought about not what he want, but what we want.

He put efforts into entertaining others. 

Remember seduction is an art.

・What will be obstacles to be a good seducer?

1.Self-observed: A man can focus on one thing at the moment.

A man can focus on his or her thought, their worry, anxiety, thinking. In the state, it is almost impossible to put focus on others because our mind is full of distraction for that.

A man can choose to focus on others, not what he wants from others, but what others want from him, their psychology, their body language, their tone of voice, what they want behind their mask.

One is inward, and the other is outward.

These are only two ways of approaching the life.

In seduction, we have to put all of our insecurity that we have aside and put intense focus on others.

Remember we can feel when others are paying individual attention or not. We can feel one is being him or herself or one is paying attention and communicate with one as an individual or one put us in a box, and communicate with one in such ways.

I think I should start a blog only about seduction because I love the concept.

It is a very difficult between giving myself to others and thinking about others.

I think I need to find who I am first, and focus on others.

As Steven, R Covey, put it, "Private Victory proceeds Public Victory."

2.Hesitation
That comes from self-observed part of us.

I tend to think in my head that

what do others think if I do this? 

Am I boring?

What if I make a mistake!?!?

I am not saying this is bad!

It is very important to think and analyze using the mind, which is a great tool human beings have!!

However, it is a double-edged sword. It can make us fear everything and find problems in every situation.

That creates hesitation because there are doubts in mind.

In seduction, one who is being seduced want to feel that he/she is being led by others. Hesitation will break the flow. The one who is seduced will be thrown back to the reality in the moment they feel hesitation.

It is OK to make mistakes, huge mistakes, and you will.
However, do not act hesitantly, be bold.

28th Law of Power: Enter Action with Boldness
"Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity."

I think it is only a habit to be bold or timid.

It will be crucial to keep the flow in seduction.

Remember seduction is only a game like the life is like a game.

Do not take others seriously.

It is like playing a video game, and try to improve to be better.

To live is like a game. we are born in the world, and we need to play the game.

So,,,why don't we play the game, and enjoy it, improving our skill.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿