注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月4日水曜日

2019/09/04 Daily Journy

What happened

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning.

I was very tired and sick, so I did not run outside.

I went to school by train. I read Self-reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson.


I got to school, and I practice animation.

However, I was really sick and tired, so I could not focus that much as usual.

I went back home after that.

I slept because I was sick.

I woke up, and watch videos on philosophy.

I realized that I could meet and become interested in philosophy because I learned English.

There are so many video or books on philosophy in English, but not Japanese.

I am very gratitude about that.

I did not even realize that.

I could meet these books and ideas because I learned English.

I would like to start gratitude journal in the morning because I have so many great things in life, but they are covered with regrets, wants, future,worries, fears, and thoughts.

I have to appreciate what happened in the past and what will happen in the future so that I can be in the present moment.

Story: On Love and Belonging
Love others as who he or she is. Even though they act in a way that you do not like. They do their own things. Each of us has a unique talent and capability to accomplish. You do not have to be involved in people who you do not belong or like.

However, never think you are above them, or you are different. YOU ARE JUST A HUMAN BEING. SAME AS OTHERS.

Where do I belong and who should I love?

I am not sure about that. I belong to humanity and I love other human beings. Yes, we are selfish and governed by self-interest, but we are one of the kind.

On the train, we meet thousands of people.

Someone operates the train, and we go to school or work.

How awesome it is.

I would like to learn more about human nature, its history, and its potential.

I am very glad I am a human being.

I feel full and relieved when I love another not for my own sake, but for him/her.
It is really great we are in this world, and meet them.

Each of us is unique and different and have different story and history.

Each of us is deep and complex.

What is more interesting than that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sandwich at seven eleven--- 260 yen




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿