注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月25日水曜日

2019/09/25 Daily Gratitude Journal

These days, the school has started,and I do not have much time to write, but I would like to keep advancing in my writing.

I broke up with my crush as I realize she is interested in another man, and I feel great feeling of pain as I see and imagine about it.

I can tell this by observing her facial expression of seeing the man she likes.

Feeling of breaking up
:Feeling that someone I cherish or I derive worth from. is interested in another person or leaving. 

What can I do it? Be angry?

Only thing I can do is to accept it and love the fate rationally.

Everything in life is in a constant change of flax, and I cannot control it or predict it. We can guess what will happen in the future by learning human nature or studying history, but we cannot predict what exactly happen in the next moment.

Things happened is fated to occur and we cannot change it.

We cannot control what happens in life, but we can control how I respond to it.

This is one of the greatest characters of human beings I am really grateful. 

Complain about it and nagging about it will just make me miserable and attached with the problem.

I can let down myself 
or 
I can accept and even love it to get advance and become a stronger man. 

I feel disappointed, but this is not a feeling I cannot stand, I even think that by experiencing it over and over again, I can overcome my weakness, and get better.

"That which does not kill us, makes stronger."
Nietzsche 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿