注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月12日木曜日

2019/09/10 Daily Journal

What happened

This day was the last day of the game jam with students from Finland.

We finished other assets that we needed for the game, and completed the game.

In the end, our game was chosen by students to be a interesting game.

I was glad, but it is not my skill, but our team.

After that, we had a takoyaki party with students participated in the game jam.

I was so glad I participated in the game jam.

I could meet new friends. I could meet old friends.

I could think that life is not bad.

One of the greatest regrets is that I failed to say goodbye to students in Finland.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿