注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月17日火曜日

2019/09/17 Daily Journal

What happened?
I just spend time as usual.

I read books, watch some youtube videos, write blogs, and did not practice drawings. I swam in the gym. However, I started to see how I should live my life.


When I was outside in Tokyo, I was kinds of lost in crowd, but I had enough time alone that I can start living again.

I started my main blog, Confront the Reality because this blog is like jotting down my random ideas.

Therefore, I made another blog to make my point clearer in the topic.

I started to decide where to go, which career I would like to pursue.

My next goal in life will be to write my mission statement again.

What is really important in life, and what I would like to do, what is my unique quality and so on.

My emotional reaction
When I see someone more successful than me, or getting more attention. I start to feel envy. It comes from comparing myself with others.

I think I cannot help feeling envy toward others. It is deeply ingrained as human nature. I think others will feel that way too. It is really dangerous feeling. I need to accept it and move on.

I have to think about some strategies for envy.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿