注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月12日木曜日

2019/09/09 Daily Journal

On that day, I started to participate in a game jam at school.

In a game jam, we make a group and create a game together.

Some of students from Finland came to Japan, and we made a game together with them.

That was the first day.

On the day, our group decided the idea or plan for the game, and started to create the game.

One of team members was really good at making video games, so he carried us.

We followed his idea.

On that day, we finished most of the assets that we need.

We worked from 9:00 to 10:00 in the night.

I enjoyed talking with the international student and other students in our team.

I hope I could talk to other students from Finland there.

I have to admit that I was a little bit scared to talk with other students in Finland.

It was a great day.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿