注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月12日木曜日

2019/09/08 Daily Journal

What happened

I worked part-time.

After working part-time, we had a farewell party for our store manager at MacDonald that I work with.

We ate food and a big birthday cake for our store manager.

It was a great time to have fun and eat together with those who I work with.

After the party, we went for a Izakaya, and had some drink.

Actually, I had not had many relationships with people because I was not a type of person who go outside and meet many different people.

I started to change because I started to work part-time, and also do other activities at school like creating games in a team.

As I wrote this, my crush came to my mind, and I had some ideas of my next article, words can lie, but actions will not lie about the person.

These ideas combined suddenly, so let me state what it has came.

She is a person who likes to spend time with same friends, I have never saw her being new friends. I think she likes to feel controlled by doing the same thing over and over again.

She protects herself by not doing the action which is outside of her comfort zone if she does things outside of her usual action, she will be vulnerable to hurt or insecurities.

This tendency is not only for her, but for every human being. When we repeat and follow the daily routine, we tend to feel strong. However, put in a difficult or different situation. We feel very different as usual.

By the way, I had a good time at Izakaya.

I realized that I did not know how to talk with women, so conversation was not flowing, but I could learn new things, and I need to go out and put myself in such situations, so that I can learn and improve more.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿