注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月18日水曜日

2019/09/18 Daily Gratitude Journal

3 things I am grateful for.

1. I can work with those who are very special at MacDonald. Each individual is precious and only one in this world.

2. I can breath, walk, talk, see, listen, and at last live.

3. I am grateful for the beautiful nature around  the word. Great wind that blows to my face. the power of will to live of creatures. animals and plants.

3 goals

1. To enjoy and love every moment of life whatever I do including suffering.

2. Lean something new about the world.

3. Do something good for humanity.

"The greatest obstacle to living is expectancy, which hangs upon tomorrow, and loses today. You are arranging what lies in Fortune's control, and abandoning what lies in yours. What are you looking at? To what goal are you straining?"The whole future lies in uncertainty: live immediately. "
Seneca               

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿