注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月3日火曜日

2019/09/03 Daily Journal

What happened
I woke up at 7:00 in the morning.

I run outside until 7:30.

I took shower, and headed for school.

What did I do in the train...

I need to listen to book and take notes, maybe to make a Youtube video about it.

I practiced animation.

I left school at 15:00.

In the train back home, I listened to The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene.

My respect for him went twofold because he practices what he preaches in his book.

I need to win through actions,not with words.

I really wanna be like him.

I would like to internalize his teaching.

However, the book is so dense with information that i need to practice little by little.

After arriving at home, I prepared for gym to swim.

I swam from 18:00 to 19:15 and took bath in gym.

I went back to home by bicycle, and ate dinner.

I brush my teeth, and now writing this blog.

Story: We cannot control most of what happens in our life. Never complain about whatever happens in life. It is fated to occur. Even if you were betrayed by your loved one, or left you for another man. Yes. You will be sure to be disappointed. You will feel a great pain by losing loved one. However, remember that every adversity or obstacle gives you great lesson now you can learn from. Love that.
Complaining or avoiding it will never be a wise choice.

Amor Fati

Remember you will be OK.

My crush seems to dislike me. She avoids taking eye contact with me. She avoids me.

Yeah, I have to admit that. I cannot control love.

There are so many elements like anima and animas.

I will start living my life again.

Never say of anything, "I have lost it"; but "I have returned." Is your child dead? It is returned. Is your wife dead? She is returned. Is your estate taken away? Well, and is not that likewise returned?"But he who took it away is a bad man." What difference is it to you who the giver assigns to take it back? While he gives it to you to possess, take care of it; but don't view it as your own, just as travelers view a hotel.

Enchiridion by Epictetus



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bread
Rice ball



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿