注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月16日月曜日

2019/09/16 Daily Journal

What happened

I worked part-time.

I went to help another work place, Macdonald.

I met Suzuki-san at 10:30 at Macdonald Kusatsu, and he took me to the place  to work by car.

He was a great guy, natural, and fun.

I was so busy making burgers.

After finishing the work, I ate burgers at MacDonald.

I think I need to reduce the money I spend because I used a lot in Tokyo.

I went back to home.

Listened to an audio book.

Videos on stoics.

Depressed, No will to do anything.

However, as I write this blog, and walk outside.

I started to feel a little bit better.

I have to practice drawing tomorrow.

I have homework to do.

Maybe draw a character design and clean up.

I want to draw Nietzsche, Zeus, and redraw Kull and Rin.

If I have time, I would like to draw one illustration and animation until the deadline.

By creating something which means putting focus outward, not inward, I will somehow feel different. Maybe, I am not sure about that.

Life is very absurd, in a constant change, and full of suffering.

Maybe, I will never understand it. I do not know.

However, I have to TRY to understand it and find a way of cope with it because I was born and I have to live anyway.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿