注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月15日日曜日

2019 09/13 Daily Journal

I took Shinkansen which is the fastest train in Japan for Tokyo to participate in Tokyo Game Show.

I met Hikaru one of my friends at school in front of Tokyo station , and look around Tokyo.

I went to Tsukigi, and eat seafood donburi.

It was great. I had a great time.

I constantly feel depressed about my life, but I have to appreciate these small great moments in life.

After that, I went to Ueno science museum.

I did not have enough time to spend there because I needed to go to Tokyo tower to meet one of my friends.

I left Hikaru and the museum to Tokyo tower to meet another friends, Kakeru.

We ate dinner together there, and headed for Akihabara.

Hekaru, Kakeru, and I went around some shops because Kakeru wanted some cards for a game he does.

The maids there were really cute, and I started to lose my reasons.
Wow, that place was really distracting for me, and I think I really need to make mission statement, so  that I can be myself in the midst of hardship or emotional challenge. In these distractions, I started to feel lost of my reasons and myself. I feel somewhat strange. I feel like I would like to lose myself in the moment and I also think that I do not want to lose myself. It is a very complex feeling.

After looking around the shops, I see Kakeru off because he needed to go back to the hotel.

Hikaru and I went to a game arcade, and enjoyed Street Fight 4.

After saying goodbye to Hikaru, I needed to find a place to stay. I finally stayed at internet cafe. It had shower, drink bar, ice cream bar. It was really interesting.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿