注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年9月23日月曜日

2019/09/23 Daily Gratitude Journal

What I am grateful for

1. I am alive, and I can observe and learn new things.

2. I can express my idea through drawing and writing.

3. I can breath and listen to nature.

4. I am grateful because I know the nature of emotions , and  I am OK whatever things I fear happen in my life. The situation is not eternal. I can choose to live and recover.

5. I could meet great thinkers and teachers of life who thought much more than me about life and human nature and help others to live. I wanna live life like that.

My goal in the day.
1.What good can I do for the world, which contribution I can make to the human race, this world and nature.

2.I will study the human nature about group think. How I respond to the group environment. How the existence of others affect my way of acting, and how I can act against  it when needed. 

To solve this.

Use Stoism. 


3.The use of the mind is good to analyze the information and make strategies.


My idea for mission statement.

push and pull

I belong to human race,the world, and nature, god, and I contribute to the world in my own way by living as a human being.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿