注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月26日月曜日

What a language and how to use it.

These days, I started to learn English and Japanese vocabulary, maybe Chinese too in the future.

When learning words, I felt it is not right just to remember the meaning of a word. I felt it is so mechanical. Same as drawing, I have to translate reality into paper, I have to translate life into words and sentences. Every word I speak or use have life in it and feeling in it.

Kimon Nicolaides put it.

We tend to be mechanical in language when we are so used to use it.
However, I think it is interesting to make that unconscious conscious again by learning a new language or relearning language I thought I have learned.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿