注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月2日金曜日

Human comedy

These days, I started to think that I take life so seriously.

There is nothing good or bad in this world.

We are just playing a game that we have to play because we are born in the world,
The game of power, the game of life, the game of human being.

There is nothing sereous about this. People play this game unconsciously. Some people play this game very consciously.

Do not be so obsessed with the game. It is just a game. Enjoy playing it and I will lose the war or battle sometimes, then learn from it and try to improve the game of life.

First , step toward getting better at the game of life will be to master my emotion. My emotional weakness will dull the vision and ability to see the reality. Maybe I can practice some exercise in order to do that.

1. Meditation
2. Stoism(correct aversion and desire)
3. Reading books on EQ and books Robert Greene
4. Practice intense realism
5. Doing things I fear.

I should not obsessed to win, but I should enjoy playing the game of life and improving it. That is what I liked to do.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿