注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月28日水曜日

2019/08/27 Daily Journal

I was so tired yesterday that I could not write the journal.

What have I done yesterday?
Woke up at 5 am in the morning.
I washed my face, and brushed my teeth.
I did meditation after that.
I run outside for 30 min.
I did gymnastic.

I want to make this a daily morning routine.

I went to school after that.

I have not gone to school for a long time, so I was a bit nervous for especially meeting my crush.

In school, I practiced animation.

After that, I worked part-time.

After that, I went to gym to swam. Wow, a lot of stuff.

It was very busy, but great.

Story
Never completely attached to anything because it is not against the reality. Each of us is acting on our own will for power. Yeah, we have to be in a community or something. However, remember that they will leave you as soon as you become useless. Be self-reliant, cultivate skills, be smart, and never depend on others to live.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1500 yen
120x4 yen

1980 yen

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿