注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月22日木曜日

2019/08/22 Daily Journal

What happened
I practiced drawing for 1 hour, Natural Way to Draw.
Swam for 30 min.

Listen to others man. I saw a woman in a part-time job, listening to another worker for a long time. She had patience to listen to others. It was awesome.
I want to learn from her. I also observed that what one is trying to do for other
person is what they want to do for him or her.

In her case, she listened to another person, so I think SHE also want to talk in return!!

I am not sure about that, but I wanna test it in my life.

story:It is good to endure obstacles to improve, but is it good to enter obstacle to endure willingly? Think about that.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
train going and back 120 x 2 =240
Drink  Canada Dry 100
          Pocali         150
Double cheese burger 340

930 yen

I can save a lot of money on train fee by going with bicycle.
and bring water to try not to buy drink.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿