注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月18日日曜日

What does reading books and listening to others mean to me.

I am a just human being.

My time and experiences are limited.

My knowledge is also limited within the range of my experience.

And, my parents cannot teach everything because they are also human beings.

If I want to excel in some part of my life, or have some control over my life,

I think I should ask others who have much more experiences than me.

I mean that I admit I know nothing about that, and yes I know nothing.

It might be how to deal with money.

It might be how to develop a skill.

It might be how to write.

It might be how to draw.

I think it is nothing wrong.

It does not mean that I believe everything others say or write unconditionally,

I have to test it myself, and try if it works. If it works for me, just use it.

If it might be something wrong, do not complain, just toss it away, and find

another.

Knowing about the world a little by little in every aspect of life not only from my

experiences but from others's advice or experiences.

I think I can develop myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿