注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月12日月曜日

HUMILITY We are very little, but meaningful

These days, I realized one of the biggest pride I have is that I read and study

books.

I think that deep inside of myself that I am different because I read books.

I feel superior to others because I know more than others because I read.

I realized this pride is very frustrating because even if I know more.

Others can do better than me without knowing it.

I realized it is not based on the reality, but illusion.

I am no better than others even if I read, or even if I try hard, or even if I

succeed in something.

I am who I am. That is it.

I have flaws, strength and weakness.

I can never compare myself to others at any way.

It is the same for others.

Others should never compare myself to them.

We are unique and important.

We are just a one human being.

Whatever we try, the world will forget about us.

However, we are precious, and never repeated.

I saw a cicada dead on the road in my way to home.

I felt I am no different to him.

The cicada was born somehow and did the work on the earth

to procreate and cry.

I was born to be a human being and do my work until I die.

maybe to procreate and study and learn to be human being.

We do not know what is right or wrong.

However, I think one thing is true.

Each cicada and each human being is doing their best to do their work

on the earth beyond good and evil. Each is precious.

I should not judge others no matter what.

and

I should not let others judge my life no matter what.


Knowing how important I am, I can tell others how important they are.

We are fucking precious.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿