注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月12日月曜日

Little Things and Time

Nothing in life is a little thing.

Think about developing muscles.

You have to do it everyday or it will be weakened.

If you do it within the effor that you feel confortable, you will never develop muscles.

Same in every aspect of life.

I have to improve every aspect of life EVERYDAY consistently.

Practice drawing and animation everyday or my skill will be worse.

Exercise everyday or my body and stamina will be weaker.

Study new things everyday or I will forget and never learn about the world.

Develop my mind everyday, reading things which help me improve speritially and be a better person.

be 1 percent better everyday.

Make the time be our ally not enemy.

Even if i am weak and not have ability now, do the best at the present moment and be 1 percent better

everyday.

Push the limit.

It will be a significant change in the end.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿