注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月1日木曜日

Emotional Reaction

In a large group, we tend to think differently. We tend to feel we want to belong it, and disliked by the group means death.

In classroom, I also feel that way. When everyone laughs, I also likely to laugh together. I think I do this very naturally but I do this because of my animal nature, emotion.

Emotional reaction:Group think 

We, human beings, lived in the tribe. They had to corporate together to survive. IN the past, acting against the tribe literally means death. The one was put into fire to death. I am not sure about that because I do not know the exact history. The feeling of belonging to the group still exists in this modern world. We feel it as a feeling of fear of making mistakes, fear of standing out and fear of being different. It is very common. It is natural in that way.

However, as a human being with rational mind, it is not natural to controlled by these emotion. We have reasons. The most important and precious and point I love about human is that we can act what is right for us even though we do not feel like to do it. In other words. We can act against the feeling. It does not mean to be fool, and do things whatever others are not doing, but act in the way that you like not because of the feeling but because of your reason.

My action have to be what I ought to do, not what I want to do.

There will be a time when I need to do what I ought to do and I feel strong emotion not to do it. That I can do what I ought to do or not in that situation depends on my small action and choices in daily life.

Decide what you do in your life, your life's mission.
See the reality clearly and be the present moment.
Act what I ought to do boldly in that moment.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿