注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年8月12日月曜日

Wu Way, effortless doing

Recently, I am into Taoism which is an old Chinese religion.

The main teaching of Taoism is to follow wu way.

There are not specific rules to follow and explanation of what wu way is.

The textbook on Taoism tao ti zing, I am not sure the spell is correct, 

teaches how to follow wu way in maybe simple stories.

I would like to study it if I have time, but I need to focus studying 

Stoism and books by Robert Greene first.

Seneca once put it that do not read so many books at once but study one great 

mind and internalize it before move on. I will find the quote later.

However, I found the idea of Taoism very fascinating and write a blog about it, 

and I think there is a similarity between Taoism and stoicism.

The fruits of Taoism teaching is effortless action.

I have many time finding it difficult to do things when I try to hard.

Usually, in those moments, my mind was full of worries or anxiety like

Can I do it? or Can I say this or that?

However, sometimes, a work or action flows naturally without thinking about it,

and usually it is an effective one.

Today, I went to gym and swan for 1 hour. 

There were 2 or 3 people swimming in a same lane. 

When one is behind me, I felt I have to swin harder because he will catch up with me.

I try harder and harder. However, I feel more difficult to swan and slow as I try so hard in the water.

The best experience and the fastest swim comes from being one with the water.

It does not mean that I do not try. If I do not try to swim, I will be drawn in the water.

The essence is let go of myself, and just feel myself swimming.

It is very difficult to be in that state, but it think it is the essence of effortless action.

From my experience, wow, it is very hard to explain in words. In side myself, there is a system which 

separated from mind that operate itself. Maybe it is an instinct. In same situation, and usually 

all most all the time, it works very well. We have 3 minds.

Emotional mind

Reasoning mind

And mind which happens when instrict combines the two.

It happens naturally.

The balance between the two is really important.

Just trust oneself and let the instinct works for you.

I jutted down my thought, i feel like I need more thinking.

Next time, I would like to write about interaction with people.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿